Job ID: 170246
Location: West Midlands, Manchester, London (Greater), Bristol, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: Base salary plus incentive & company car plus remote working
Job Type: Permanent
Field Application Engineer - Embedded Systems
A leading supplier of cutting edge IoT products is seeking a Field Application Engineer to join their embedded systems business unit. As the Field Application Engineer you will be the first point of contact for customers for technical support. You will work closely with the Sales & Marketing teams to ensure continued revenue growth.
This will be home-office based in the UK. Requirements:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Hands on experience with embedded systems, SOCs or SOM
- Good understanding of embedded operating systems
- Any knowledge of wireless technology is a big plus
- Great interpersonal skills and ability to form meaningful relationships with customers
- Fluency in English, additional European language would be highly advantageous
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman at IC Resources.