Field Applications Engineer – FPGA
I am currently engaged on a Field Application Engineer position for an innovative UK start-up. My client is implementing an IP that will make wireless communications more efficient, they are well-funded, and you will be working with technology at the forefront of wireless design. They are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to support their clients in pre-sales activities and you will be creating real opportunity to move the company forward. FAE Requirements:
- Relevant electronics degree (or equivalent)
- Strong FPGA or ASIC knowledge in the semiconductor industry.
- Experience of the low-level software that is involved in semiconductor design.
- Good understanding of network communications from a hardware perspective.
- Commercial acumen – able to interface with customers and travel extensively on pre-sales engagements.
This is open to both experienced FAE’s or an FPGA engineer who is seeking the next commercial step in their career. Please apply to Rebecca @ IC Resources if you would like more information!