Job ID: 175117
Location: West Midlands, Manchester, London (Greater), Bristol, England, UK
Salary: Competitive salary, car and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Field Application Engineer
required for a global distributor of semiconductor components.
You will be working very closely with sales teams and customers to provide technical advice and support to solve complex technical problems with a focus on FPGA solutions. You will be working with customers on their new project designs, identifying new business opportunities and develop design-in activities.
Candidates will have previous experience working within a technical support role and have extensive experience working within the semiconductor industry. You will have strong presentation and communications skills and be familiar with design/EDA tools.
This role can be home or office based, and you will be expected to travel 2-3 days per week, subject to customer needs. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years experience working within the semiconductor industry, with either a distributor or manufacturer
- Qualified to Degree level in Electronic Engineering/Computer Science or similar field, with a proven track record in electronics design.
- Knowledge of working with complex FPGA solutions on a hardware front
- 5+ years within a technical support role
- Flexible with a willingness to travel across the UK
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.