Job ID: 162807
Location: Limerick, Dublin, Cork, Ireland, Europe
Salary: €40,000 plus commission, company bonus and car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
€40,000 plus commission, car and company bonus
Field Applications Engineer required for a reputable distributor of electronic components.
The role of Field Applications Engineer would be working closely with the sales team and provide technical advice to customers across Ireland. Products will include sensors, Microcontrollers, RF, Memory and other active semiconductor components. Requirements:
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Proven experience working as a Design Engineer/Applications Engineer/Field Application Engineer/FAE within the electronic market and with a range of semiconductors
- Strong knowledge of the industry and relevant products is essential with the ability to communicate this knowledge effectively to suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Work with technical/design teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist on any issues related to relevant products
- Support the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Travel to different locations across Ireland in line with company requirements to advise on technical issues with customers
This role requires someone who has strong technical knowledge of semiconductors and is comfortable communicating this to a range of individuals within the industry. You will be the ’go-to person’ in this region when any technical information/advice is required and you will work directly with suppliers and manufacturers.
For more information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch.