Field Application Engineer - RF
A new opportunity for an experienced Field Application Engineer with extensive RF experience to join a well-known global semiconductor manufacturer.
Suitable candidates will have a strong technical background within electronics and be specialised with RF products. Experience with high-speed communications, RF Transceivers, Receivers, and Transmitters would be highly advantageous.
You will be a dynamic and outgoing engineer, with a strong RF background. You will work very closely with Field Sales Engineers and customers to provide deep technical support. You will be adaptable and have the ability to use your own initiative.
This position will be remotely based in England, with travel expected across the Europe, typically around 35% of your time. Requirements:
- 3-5 years of analog/RF design experience at board/system level, or previous experience as Field Application Engineer.
- Good lab measurement and debug skills.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to multi-task many projects and set priorities.
- Degree qualified within Electronics Engineering, preferably MSEE or PhD
- Be comfortable presenting to customers and holding technical conversations
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 35% across Europe
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman at IC Resources.