Field Application Engineer
(Power Electronics) required for a growing manufacturer of high-performance electronic power solutions who work across multiple industries such as Industrial, Consumer, Telecommunications and Automotive.
Available to due growth, this position will provide technical support to the sales and FAE team in developing opportunities across Eastern Europe. You will work closely with customers to discuss technical needs and to improve the positioning of the product line.
The suitable candidate will be degree qualified within electrical/electronic engineering, or a similar discipline and ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Power Electronics. This would suit a candidate with previous field application engineering experience, or someone with a strong design background with a view to moving into a customer facing role.
This position will be home based position with regular travel to be in front of customers (outside of COVID restrictions). Field Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical or similar technical field.
- Proven FAE/Design experience within the semiconductor industry
- Automotive industry experience would be highly advantageous
- Strong English language skills, both written and spoken
- Flexible to travel across Eastern Europe, sometimes at short notice.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a growing and reputable manufacturer, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman IC Resources.