Job ID: 168479
Location: Sophia Antipolis, Paris, Île-de-France, France, Europe
Salary: €55,000-€75,000 plus car and bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Field Application Engineer required for a global Non-Volatile Memory Manufacturer to provide pre-sales and post-sales technical support to customers and their distribution network across France, Benelux and Spain.
You would be expected to travel as and when required and would typically be around 50% of your time.
Suitable candidates will ideally have experience working with Non-Volatile Memory products, however this is not a must as full training will be provided. However you will be expected to have a strong technical semiconductor background and qualifications. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working within a Field Application Engineering or Technical Support role.
- Experience of Non-volatile memory (NOR, NAND, Managed NAND) is advantageous.
- Flexible with a willingness to travel both within France, Benelux and Spain, and occasional further travel if required.
- C/C++ Program skills and knowledge of OS and FFS (UBOOT, UBIFS, MTD)
For more information on this exciting new opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in touch, with Dave Sharman st IC Resources.