Field Application Engineer – Denmark
An exciting opportunity for a Field Application Engineer to join a leading semiconductor distributor in Denmark. You will be tasked with providing technical support to customers and support the sales team, in order to improve the customers’ time to market and ultimately quicker revenue for the business. You will have the ability to provide a "system level design consultant" approach to customer designs.
Suitable candidates will have in depth knowledge of the semiconductor market and have technical knowledge ideally within Analog and Power, Microcontroller electronics.
You will be comfortable in front of customers and flexible and able to travel as and when required. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of design/field application engineer/technical support experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Denmark, with occasional travel to other Nordic countries.
- Good verbal and written English, and Danish speaking
- Knowledge of Analog and Power, Microcontroller electronics
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch, Dave Sharman at IC Resources.