Job ID: 176351
Location: Wiltshire, Bristol, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000 plus bonus and car allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Field Applications Engineer
required for a reputable distributor of electronic components.
The role of Field Applications Engineer would be working closely with the sales team and provide technical advice to customers across the South of the UK. Products will include sensors, Microcontrollers, RF, Memory and other active semiconductor components. Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics Engineering
- Experienced engineer who is comfortable advising on technical issues and demonstrating/presenting new products
- Proven experience working as a Design Engineer/Applications Engineer/Field Application Engineer within the electronics market
- Strong knowledge of the industry and relevant products is essential with the ability to communicate this knowledge effectively to suppliers, manufacturers and customers
- Work with technical/design teams
- Ability to troubleshoot and assist on any issues related to relevant products
- Support the sales team and collaborate with them in order to promote products
- Travel across the South of the UK in line with company requirements to advise on technical issues with customers
This role requires someone who has strong technical knowledge of semiconductors and is comfortable communicating this to a range of individuals within the industry. You will be the ’go-to person’ in this region when any technical information/advice is required and you will work directly with suppliers and manufacturers.
For more information on this opportunity, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Fatima Saeed.