This exciting start up based in the south of France is looking for a Field Application Engineer to work within their growing Application Engineering team. You will be passionate, flexible with a strong customer focus.
You will have a strong electronics/semiconductor background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in digital circuit design and FPGA. You will work closely with customers to support on all technical aspects of unique and innovative technology.
You will be based in the South of France and will ideally be commutable to the office as you will work closely with the R&D teams. Global travel will also be required, and will typically be between 25%-50% of your time.
This is an exciting position with huge growth opportunities, as well as the chance to work on one of the most exciting new semiconductor products within a fast growing company. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Masters Degree or PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Ideally 5 years experience in RTL and FPGA
- Working knowledge of VHDL, Verilog, System Verilog is required
- Previous experience within an FPGA, EDA or IP company would be advantageous
- Strong customer facing skills
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills.
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch with Dave Sharman.