My client is a fast-growing European semiconductor company. They are looking for FAE to support their Asia business, and help set up an office in the future.
Being based in Asia, the FAE will work very closely with the EVP of Sales and the global sales teams, the CTO, engineering team, marketing, AE team and customers. You will be both culturally and commercially aware of the Asian market and will develop a permanent presence. The FAE role is responsible for providing pre-sales and assistance of post-sales support for Intellectual Property.
- Qualified applicants will have a BSEE or equivalent (MSEE preferred). At least 5+ years relevant experience in ASIC/FPGA designs/technical support.
- Exposure to IP-based SOC design.
- An understanding of system design and logic design.
- The ability to conduct technical meetings, presentations, seminars, product demonstrations and training to customers and to the sales team.
- Good written and verbal communication skills and problem solving skills.
- Willing to travel between 25% and 75% of your time (between customers, mainly in Greater China, Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and European offices of our company).
- Fluent in Mandarin and English both written and oral.
- Please send me your updated CV if you are interested in this role.
Alternatively, please feel free to contact me to discuss any aspect of your career or the current recruitment market. I recruit exclusively for high-tech professionals in Asia (semiconductor, electronic and software), across R&D and sales/marketing/FAE roles.
Kaiyin (Karen) Su