Field Applications Engineer – Semiconductor IP Milan, Italy
My client is a world-leader in EDA and IP design solutions and they are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to join their team in Milan. You will have a good understanding of semiconductors and already in a customer-facing engineering position – seeking your next career step. You will be supporting clients in a pre-sales capacity and managing accounts in Italy and some parts of Southern Europe. Field Application Engineer Requirements:
- Relevant technical degree, or equivalent, in electronic engineering.
- Solid understanding of the semiconductor market – ideally digital design implementation and custom IC Design.
- Commercial acumen – able to spot opportunities in a technical design and sell the commercial value.
- Ability to travel post-covid.
- Fluent Italian and English required.
If you are interested in applying, please reach out to Rebecca @ IC Resources.