Field Applications Engineer – Semiconductor IP – Munich
My client is a world-leading design and semiconductor IP company providing software, hardware and IP into multiple industries including automotive, AI and 5G communications. They are seeking a Field Applications Engineer to join their growing IP division. You will be supporting customers in Germany, Europe and Israel with customisable IP typically used for AI or automotive applications. Munich based / Travel Required. Requirements:
- Relevant degree, or equivalent, in Electronic Engineering or related subject.
- Proven experience with DSPs - integration into SoCs and DSP programming typical for ADAS systems
- Good knowledge of embedded technologies – C or C++, scripting, programming embedded cores,
- Experience of digital IC design
- Commercial mentality – able to communicate with customer’s on pre-sales engagement’s to gather requirements, feed back internally and be the technical point of contact on-going.
- Fluent English
This is open to a technically minded professional whom wants to take the next step in their career to a customer-facing position! If that is you, please apply to Rebecca @ IC Resources.