My client is a key semiconductor IP designer offering class-leading solutions into the semiconductor design space. They are seeking a Field Applications Engineer, for the Bay Area, to help support their US customers. You will be experienced in ASIC or FPGA technologies with an understanding of IP SOC design.
Based in the Bay Area with regular travel. Responsibilities:
- Providing direct technical support to customers in presale stage
- Working with the sales teams to manage the IP activities in the region to achieve a high customer satisfaction, build strong customer relationships and help to grow the business in the region
- Facilitate customer feedback on new/existing requirements for IP usage
- Deliver direct technical customer support and assistance to enable customers to successfully use Moortec IP
- Managing technical support requirements and needs for customers and for prospective customers.
- Working across the business and with other products to provide high quality support to the customers.
- Providing technical guidance and support to the sales team during calls, meetings, and marketing events.
- Relevant technical degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or an equivalent qualification.
- Proven experience of ASIC or FPGA customer support.
- An understanding of IP-base SOC design and system design.
- A clear ability to be client-facing and demonstrate the technical capabilities of my client’s product portfolio.