Field Applications / Project Engineer - Automotive.
A dynamic and growing manufacturer of memory solutions is seeking a Field Applications / Project Engineer to join their successful automotive team in Munich. As the Field Applications / Project Engineer you will be fully responsible for your own accounts consisting of Tier 1 / 2 automotive customers. You will act as the technical expert and manage complex projects also from a commercial stand point. Furthermore, you will be in touch with major OEMs to analyse future trends and product solutions. You will be working in a dynamic environment with lots of freedom to create and execute your own business plans and strategies.
This is a superb opportunity to become part of successful team and company with great working atmosphere. Requirements:
- Degree in Electronics or similar
- Experience with digital semiconductor technology in an automotive environment (NOR/NAND/Flash Memory, MCUs, MPUs, SoC, Embedded Systems...)
- Ability to handle several complex projects and multiple stakeholders simultaneously
- High level of self motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Excellent communication skills in English and German preferred (minimum English plus one other European language)
If you enjoy working in a small set up and handling diverse tasks apply now!