Field Sales Engineer
(Power Electronics) required for a growing manufacturer of high-performance electronic power solutions who work across multiple industries such as Industrial, Consumer, Telecommunications and Automotive.
Available to due growth, this position would be working closely with a number of key customers within the automotive industry and be responsible for driving design-in activity across Poland and Baltics.
The suitable candidate will be degree qualified within electrical/electronic engineering, or a similar discipline and ideally have a minimum of 3 years’ experience within Power Electronics. This would suit a candidate within a customer facing roles such as sales or field application engineering within the semiconductor industry.
This position will be home based position with regular travel to be in front of customers (outside of COVID restrictions). Field Sales Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics/Electrical or similar technical field.
- Proven sales of FAE experience within the semiconductor industry
- Automotive industry experience would be highly advantageous
- Polish and English language skills
- Flexible to travel across Poland, Baltic regions and Eastern Europe.
For more information or to apply for this exciting opportunity with a growing and reputable manufacturer, please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Dave Sharman at IC Resources.