Our international client is currently searching for a Field Service Equipment Manager to be responsible for directing through managers, the coordination of technical and admin support activities including installation, repair, preventative maintenance and equipment upgrades. Establishing operational objectives will be a key part of the role as well as implementing strategic policies. Interaction with senior management on matters relating to functional areas, divisions and customers will also be required.
Required skills for the Field Service Equipment Manager will include:
- Extensive semiconductor capital equipment experience
- Excellent knowledge of the semiconductor industry
- Strong management and interpersonal skills, ability to influence at a senior level.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Master’s degree in physics or engineering with minimum 10 years’ work experience in the semiconductor industry
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details