Field Technical Support Engineer
Field Technical Support Engineer required for a leading global semiconductor foundry to join their European operation based in the Netherlands.
You will work closely with customers across Europe to understand and support their technical needs for product development. You will be working closely with the European Account Manager as well as the business development, operations and design teams in Asia.
In this role you will be expected to travel up to 50% mainly across Europe, however occasionally you will also be expected to host customer visits in Asia.
To be successful you will have a relevant technical qualification with proven experience working within the semiconductor industry. You will be enthusiastic, passionate and comfortable working closely with customers. Field Technical Support Engineer Requirements:
- Degree qualified within Electronics Engineering or related subjects
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within circuit or VSLI design, and/or verification methodology
- Experience of CMOS based logic, RF, HV or NVM process technologies.
- Familiar with EDA tools, libraries, PDK and IPs.
- Previous customer facing and/or technical support experience would be advantageous
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.