Field application engineer (NFC),
Job ID: 166712
Location: Shenzhen, China
Salary: Market leading package
Job Type: Permanent
My client is a fast-growing IC company in Europe. Due to business success, they are now looking for their first employee in Shenzhen.
▪ First level technical support to the customer.
▪ Understand, translate and communicate customer technical system and device requirements.
▪ Technical systems and product promotion of all solutions including reference designs.
▪ Deliver technical training on our system solutions and products to customer and channel partners.
▪ Open for customer inputs, self-reflective and self-critical personality.
▪ Engineering degree in electronics.
▪ At least 5 years of experience in the semiconductor business as Field application engineer
▪ Fluent in Mandarin and English.
▪ Prepared to travel regularly and able to work under pressure.
▪ Hardware board design and optional software competencies.
▪ Know-how and expertise in Power, RFID and NFC standards.
▪ Written communication and presentation skills.
▪ Able to conduct demonstrations at customers.
▪ Experience in interpret technical results and take conclusions.
Please contact Karen at IC Resources for more information.