Field application engineer (RTL/IP),
Job ID: 169422
Salary: Leading market salary
Job Type: Permanent
You will join the international FAE team under the responsibility of ASIA FAE manager based in Taiwan. After 3 months of training between France, USA & Taiwan offices, in charge of:
• Working closely with local Account Manager & Rep in Asia.
• Pre-sales & Post-sales support for customers in Asia.
• Help customers to integrate our IPs in their design.
• Customer visits and trade shows in Asia.
• Work closely with Sales and R&D in an international organisation where Sales is based in US (CA), France and China while R&D is based in France, Bulgaria, US (CA) & Taiwan.
• Writing FAQs and documentation.
• Experience in digital design (Verilog),
• Experience in ASIC and/or FPGAs design flow such as DC, RC, Vivado, Quartus,
• Experience in simulation/debugging tools such as Modelsim, Ncsim, VCS, Chipscope, SignalTap.
• Experience in high bandwidth protocol is required.
• Experience in PCI express protocol or the other high speed interface is well appreciated.
• Open to travel sometimes to ASIA, Europe and USA.
• Motivated to work in an international organisation split across France, Bulgaria, US (CA) and Taiwan.
• Autonomous, self-organised and rigorous.
• Solving, Verbal Communication, General Programming Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Product Knowledge, Selling to Customer Needs, Technical Understanding.
• Creative and team spirited.
• Fluency in English is mandatory.
BSEE or equivalent in electronics (MSEE desirable)
At least 5 years of experience in digital design and/or validation and ideally with a first experience in support.
Please contact Karen at IC Resources for more information.