Required Skills and Qualifications
- Assisting customers with the integration of our audio products into their Windows systems including windows driver and UEFI driver, involving other 3rd party ICs in the system.
- Host driver integration of smart Amplifier and other Audio IC products into Windows-based consumer applications.
- Debug Windows system integration issues on hardware platforms
- Develop tools and scripts for integration unit and stress testing
- Define and implement various use-case profiles into host driver platforms
- Create application notes and integration guides
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science degree or above
- Minimum 2 years of extensive audio software development experience and minimum 5 years of extensive software development
- Project experience with Window driver support, and good understanding of ACPI.
- Extensive experience in C code software development
- Ability to read and understand basic audio circuit schematics.
- Ability to use standard lab equipment: oscilloscopes, logic analyzers, and in-circuit emulators
- Good communication skills, abilities to understand, summarize and communicate customer needs, requirements, issues, etc.
- Good communication skills in English
- Analytical, thorough, resourceful, and detail-oriented
Please contact Karen at IC Resources for more infromation