Head of Finance Location: Remote (within the UK); London or Oxford preferred The Company
A well-funded and highly innovative deep tech company that provides them a work environment that promotes personal and professional growth. About the role
Head of Finance to help take the company to the next level as they expand internationally.
Work closely with the board, CEO and COO they are a fast growing but small team, which means this role will be very hands-on, but at the same time you’ll be helping to develop the long-term strategy of the team and business. You will be the first dedicated member of the Finance Team, however, they do work with outsourced accounting partners and advisers around the world to help manage the function. What you’ll be doing
- Overseeing accounting, finance, banking and tax globally.
- FP&A, including managing the forecasting and budgeting process.
- Working with external advisers on tax planning and structuring intercompany strategy across international subsidiaries.
- Developing KPI tracking and board reporting.
- Responsibility for day-to-day finance items such as banking, payroll and expenses.
- Managing cap table and share options scheme.
- Managing treasury & FX strategy.
- Managing grant applications and supporting future fundraising efforts.
- Working with Operations to build out the Finance function as the company grows.
Nice to have
- You have a ‘no job too big, no job too small’ mentality - from nitty-gritty accounting to global tax planning.
- You’re happy to be hands-on with the detail but also have the ability to communicate concisely to the board, external partners, suppliers and non-financial people internally.
- You’re analytical with superb modelling & analysis skills.
- You’re a qualified accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA) – you have most likely worked at an accounting firm, as well as in-house.
- You have experience using Xero and are an advanced Excel user.
- You have experience working with EU and US subsidiaries.
- Experience working within a high growth company.
- Business proficiency in French.
APPLY NOW OR CONTACT NIALL FEARON FROM IC RESOURCES FOR MORE INFORMATION