Job ID: 175057
Location: Wiltshire, Oxfordshire, Berkshire, England, UK
Salary: £40,000-£45,000 plus benefits
Job Type: Permanent
required for a rapidly growing business who are very much involved in energy-efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for the home. They are a small organisation that are achieving great results and have big plans for the future.
They are looking for an ambitious and proactive Financial Controller to manage their accounting operations. In this role you will oversee all company accounting responsibilities (including payroll and month end management, back payments and invoicing). You will also be expected to own and control the financial systems and deliver budgets and forecasts.
You will be responsible for managing a Financial Administrator, however would expect this team to grow in the future.
Candidates will have previous experience in a similar role and be proficient in the use of SAGE and MS Dynamics, as well as having a strong business acumen and analytical approach. Requirements:
- Minimum of 5 years working as a Financial Controller, or similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy & attention to detail
- Confident user of SAGE and MS Dynamics, MS Excel financial modelling
- Ability to forward plan, assess requirements and implement improvements
- A desire to learn, develop and grow within a small but rapidly growing company
This is an exciting opportunity to join a close knit team within a fast growing company who truly value their staff. For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.