Firmware Test Development Engineer now required by Bristol based high tech startup company. The Firmware Test Development Engineer will be part of a close knit multi-disciplined team and will ensure the quality of product being delivered to customers and will maintain the continuous integration build process to release firmware updates. Suitable applicants with have a good understanding for electronics / hardware and ideally Python or Labview expertise.
Applicants must have:
- Proven experience with continuous integration;
- Proven experience of embedded software development;
- Comfortable with scripting languages e.g. Python, Labview (or ability to learn)
- Instrument control and automation;
- Experience of agile working practices, and a desire to work in an agile team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills;
- Self-motivation, imagination and proven desire to take full responsibility for solutions
This role will suit a highly motivated, bright engineer who is seeking a real opportunity for responsibility
Superb opportunity to be part of an exciting Bristol success story.
Salary £40k - £50k
Send your Cv to Emma Windows or call me for more details.
Don't miss this one!