As the Functional Safety Engineer, you will work with the electronic design teams to create the safety concepts for their automotive products. You will be the main point of contact for all things related to ISO 26262 and the role will require someone who speaks both fluent German & English.
This Functional Safety Engineer role offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to become an integral part of the business as their company grows in Switzerland and Germany. Skills Required
- Must have a degree in software development, electronic engineering or mechatronics
- Experience with ISO 26262 and developing safety concepts
- Experience with FTA, FMEDA, and HARA
- Experience with cybersecurity is preferred
- Good communication skills for both English and German
If you wish to apply for the Functional Safety Engineer position, please contact Emily Wright