This Functional Safety Manager position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to join a passionate team of engineers working with ASIC development, as well as an attractive benefit package incl working flexibility, German lessons and a competitive salary based on experience level.
As the Functional Safety Manager you will be responsible for the management of ISO 26262 for their new projects within the automotive industry. You will be the technical expert in all topics functional safety which includes analysing and working with their customers on complex technical issues.
- Evaluate safety goals
- design safety concepts for hardware, software and system level
- Complete safety analysis such as FMEDA, FTA and DFA
- Must have previous experience with ASIC design or managing functional safety in this area of technology
- Must have an in depth knowledge of ISO 26262 or IEC 61508
- Must speak both English and German to B2 level minimum
If you wish to apply or discuss further Functional Safety Manager roles, please get in touch! Emily Wright @ IC Resources