Job ID: 164710
Location: Paris, Toulouse, Île-de-France, Occitanie, France, Europe
Salary: Salary from €80,000 based on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Reporting directly to the CTO, the Functional Safety Manager will have the opportunity to join a business that can support your career growth as well as offering an attractive benefits package to match your experience.
As the Functional Safety Manager, you will manage product safety as well as organising any safety-related audits including maintaining the relationships with the authorities. You will promote safety culture throughout the business, in line with ISO 26262 and ISO 21448.
To be successful in your application for Functional Safety Manager you will need to have strong experience in the above as well as the below skills
- Must have extensive experience working with safety-critical products in either Automotive or Aerospace
- Strong experience with model-based design technology
- Must have experience with standards such as
- ISO 26262
- IEC 61508
- Must speak French and English fluently
- International experience is preferred
This position is best suited to a certified safety professional who has a background in software development however please do get in touch if you have any queries.