Our Swedish based client is currently searching for a Furnace Expert Process Engineer to lead and improve the overall process portfolio within the furnace area of the fab. The role will involve training and coaching of engineering team members as well as working with service engineers and operators to achieve manufacturing goals. Developing and improving furnace processes will be key, as well as participating in the start-up of new products and review specifications.
Required skills for the Furnace Process Expert will include:
- 15+ years’ experience within Semiconductor industry
- 10+ years’ experience in Furnace, both LPCVD and Atmospheric Furnaces
- MEMS knowledge is beneficial
- Expert in Furnace processes such as; Thermal Oxide, Nitride, Poly silicon
- Furnace hardware VS process understanding is required
- Degree in Physics, Materials, Electronics or equivalent
Please contact Rachel Anderson for further details.