This is a superb opportunity for a GPU Architect to join one of the world’s leading technology companies. Based in Cambridge or London, paying over-the-top market salaries.
Our client is without a doubt one of the world’s most Impressive and inspirational high-tech companies. They are looking for an engineer with a strong background in Digital ASIC Design and GPU Architecture to join their team developing the very latest mobile GPU technology. The role will involve defining and developing the GPU architecture, as well as modelling and performance analysis for new GPU features.
This role would suit a seasoned GPU Architect, or a Digital ASIC Design Engineer with a solid understanding of GPU Architecture looking to make the next step in their career.
Essential requirements include:
- A BSc or MSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- A number of years’ solid hands-on experience within GPU architecture development
- An understanding of graphics algorithms or shader program design and optimisation
- Experience with any of the following technologies: Vulkan, OpenGLES, Metal, DirectX11 or 12 and/or OpenCL
- Very good communication skills in English, written and spoken
Our client is looking for the best engineers and will pay the best salaries to match. UK visa sponsorship can be provided for the right candidate.
Apply today! Contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources