As the General Manager you will be joining a successful business developing high precision parts for the automotive industry. You will take overall responsibility for the plant including production, support for key customers from the automotive industry, quality, P&L, technical teams, supply chain and operations.
Overseeing a team of 45 employees, the General Manager role will need to have past management experience including past experience growing a business division including upskilling the workforce, improving production processes and driving new business within the industry.
The successful General Manager will need to be based within a commutable distance from Wuppertal are or willing to relocate
- Successfully completed studies or experience in mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, production planning or comparable
- Several years of professional experience in a high precision metal manufacturing company,
- Must have past experience dealing directly with OEM’s
- Proven knowledge of manufacturing processes such as LEAN manufacturing, KAIZEN, project management, measurement technology and QM
- Must have held previous P&L responsibility
- Good written and spoken German and English
- Excellent communication skills and a high level of leadership and social skills
- Appreciative management style and keen to support the further development of employees
If you are interested in discussing the General Manager role further, please contact Emily Wright @ IC Resources