A global manufacturer within the Electronics market is currently looking to hire a Global Key Account Manager & Channel Partner Manager based within France to help manager the recent increase in orders and growth in business.
The relevant candidate must have solid experience within the Electronics market ideally with relevance to Antennas, Microwave & Base stations. This is a senior position which requires strong experience of; Managing Channel partners, Key Customers and also leading a Sales team.
Responsibilities Channel Partner EMEA
- Responsible for Sales with distributor
- Manage important global accounts and related activities.
- Analyse account data and provide predictions to management.
- Review account budgets and pricing, improving cost effectiveness.
- Maintain and grow positive client relationships, liaising between clients and management.
- Will be responsible for delivering sales growth in multiple market segments with a full range of adhesive technologies through a network of independent and indirect channel partners.
- Expected to implement the strategic plan, develop/execute account strategies
- Ability to build deep relationships and develop a strong understanding of the Distributor’s business to identify opportunities for growth.
- Expected to promote and execute business opportunities in the field with local Distributor Sales Teams.
- Execution of strategic plan and policies for the Distribution business
- Execution of Strategic Account plans for Distributors.
- Develop key metrics to monitor and measure Distributor performance.
- Identify opportunities and track in SalesForce
- Provide channels with in-field support to include joint account visits, demonstration of products, and to conduct training.
- Channel management (day-to-day management, new business development, channel strategy in region, conducting technical training, webinars, resolution of channel conflict, and relationship management).
Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Coordination of the sales to the GKA’s assigned and support Regional KAMs and front sales in cases of doubts and on global topics related to the account
- Negotiation of the Global Purchasing Agreements (GPA)
- Ensure that T&C incl. in the contracts are communicated into all regions and monitor inside the EMEA region that it is respected and followed up.
- Ensure follow up on implementation of new products (specific to the account) brought to market by the PL’s
- Ensure relevant and necessary focus is given to the account in the regions
- Lead the monthly review of sales results with the AKAMs and relevant people from Sales
- Identification of market/customer/product opportunities through the AKAM structure
- To be responsible for contract validity and make sure that they are followed up/renewed before expiring date
- To monitor, motivate and inspire the AKAMs
- Liaise with regional VP Sales for priority matters (within the account)
- Identification of market/customer/product opportunities through the regional Sales structure (in EMEA)
- Encourage the regional Sales people to constantly improve sales results with the account (in EMEA)
- Pre-sales activities, promoting all PL’s and ensures road maps and product launch are clearly and continuously displayed to the account
- Promote RFS at large and specifically in EMEA with our overall strategies, value proposition and global presence and capabilities.
- Be the “owner” of the GKA in terms of CRM and ensure efficient flow of information both internally and externally
- Ensure that yearly sales plans are prepared and presented to management and regions for the coming year
- Follow up monthly that 6 months “rolling” commercial action plans are prepared and reviewed with AKAMs and discusses with management.
- Ensure a realistic Commercial Target (CT) by Region and PL are prepared and synchronised with the Regional VP Sales for the coming year during Q4.
- Ensure follow up on implementation of new products (designed for the account) brought to market by the PL’s
- Ensure communication and synchronisation with AKAM’s of agreed activities and ensure recovery plans in cases needed
- Lead all global negotiations ensuring participation of AKAMs and Regional VP / Front Sales in cases negotiations are region related
- Ensure info is provided enabling synchronisation and local implementation of agreed pricing and T&C’s in the regions
- Participate as “coach” in major project bidding to their account in the regions (provide recommendations)
- Liaise with regional VP Sales/AKAMs to achieve market feedback that can be provided to PL’s for these proactively to improve cost and product performance in advance
- Constantly work to maintain and improve network inside the account to achieve maximum influence at the decision makers in the account
- Degree in Sales and/or Marketing or equivalent
- Good working knowledge of the communications industry technologies both within mobile and outside of it. A track record in adjacent industries is helpful.
- Excellent people skills with the ability to develop and foster lasting relationships
Strong comfort level with identifying and qualifying new opportunities.
- Must excel at customer communication and enjoy being an integral part of the sales process
- In addition, must have strong organizational and motivational skills
- Excellent management skills
- Must be willing to travel