A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate ASIC Design Engineer has opened up with a leading ASIC Design company based in Gloucestershire.
If you are a recent graduate looking to get your career started within Digital ASIC Design, this is a superb option. This is a chance for a Graduate ASIC Design Engineer to join a small, yet very established and reputable custom chip design company and work alongside experienced ASIC Design Engineers on a variety of different projects for a range of market areas. You’ll have the chance to work on all stages of the RTL design and verification process of digital integrated circuits, and really enhance your knowledge of the complete flow, as you’ll also have close contact with the physical design team.
What you’ll need
- A good degree, ideally a BSc / MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- Coding experience in Verilog or VHDL
- A good understanding of the concepts of Digital ASIC / FPGA Design
- Project programming experience, such as Python / perl / C / C++
- Excellent communication skills, and real enthusiasm to learn
Here you’ll really enjoy working within a friendly, close-knit team. Contact Caroline @ IC Resources today for further details.
Please note candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.