A fantastic opportunity for a Graduate OR Junior level ASIC Design Engineer has opened with a leading ASIC Design company based in the Thames Valley.
If you are a recent graduate or junior with circa 1-2 years’ experience looking to get your career started within Digital ASIC Design, this is a superb option. This is a chance for a Graduate ASIC Design Engineer to join a small, yet very established and reputable custom chip design company and work alongside experienced ASIC Design Engineers on a variety of different projects for a range of market areas. You’ll have the chance to work on all stages of the RTL design and verification process of digital integrated circuits, and really enhance your knowledge of the complete flow, as you’ll also have close contact with the physical design team and get to learn and work on the DFT stage.
What you’ll need
- A good degree, ideally a BSc / MSc in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- Coding experience in Verilog or VHDL
- A good understanding of the concepts of Digital ASIC / FPGA Design
- Project programming experience, such as Python / perl / C / C++
- Excellent communication skills, and real enthusiasm to learn
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.