This is a superb opportunity for a Graduate Digital Verification Engineer to join a fast-growing, US-based Semiconductor company based in Delft, in the Netherlands.
Our client is developing leading-edge silicon solutions for a huge range of markets from mobile and IoT to automotive and 5G applications. They now have two open positions for Junior / Graduate level Digital Verification Engineers to join their ASIC team. If you have recently graduated, have some good project experience using Verilog / SystemVerilog and a keen interest in working on advanced verification for digital ASICs, apply today.
As the successful Graduate Digital Verification Engineer you can expect to work in a small, friendly ASIC design team where you will receive training and support. You will be working alongside Digital IC and Analog IC Engineers to develop custom solutions for high performance blocks including PLL frequency dividers, digital filters, and low power digital controllers.
- A degree (BSc / MSc) in Electronic Engineering or similar field
- A strong understanding of digital design concepts, ideally with project experience within ASIC Verification
- Practical skills in Verilog / SystemVerilog
- A basic understanding of the basics of analog / mixed-signal design would be a benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to get up to speed and work well within a fast-paced collaborative team environment
Our client offers hugely competitive salaries for the market, including an annual bonus and stock units. Technical opportunity aside, this is a lucrative long-term option!
Please note, candidates must be eligible to work in the Netherlands, either with an EU passport or Dutch visa.
For details, contact Caroline Pye @ IC Resources or call +44 (0)1189881152.