I am seeking a Junior / Graduate Hardware Engineer to work for a well-established company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As a Junior / Graduate Hardware Engineer, you will be interested in working on with innovative technology, taking products from initial concept through to production.
To be considered for the Junior / Graduate Hardware Engineer position you will have:
- A strong academic background (Electronics Engineer or similar)
- An understanding of circuit design, both analogue and digital
- Experience with schematic capture and PCB layout
- Knowledge and understanding of FPGA (VHDL or Verilog)
- Experience with software programming
If you are interested in Junior / Graduate Hardware Engineer position, please contact Callum Staff @ IC Resources.