- UPLOAD CV
- JOB SEARCH
Our client is now looking for a highly enthusiastic graduate to join the IC Test Development and ATE team. The role will involve writing and debugging test programs for production ATE, such as LTX/Credence/Teradyne. Working in conjunction with IC design team will be required as well as reporting back to the Quality department. Training will be provided and is an excellent start for an engineer to enter into the IC Test world.
Required skills include;
- Previous semiconductor IC test desirable
- Interest in ATE Test program development
- Strong communications skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- BSc/Masters in Electronics, Engineering, Physics or similar
Please contact Rachel Anderson at IC Resources for further details.