We are seeking a Graduate/Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer
to join one of our globally renowned clients in Stockholm (Sweden). This role is open to Ph.D. graduates or those who have a few years of industry exposure. About the role
This is an exciting vacancy, where the Graduate/Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer
will join an advanced technology research group, whose focus is on the evolution and strategic planning of advanced power electronics.
The Graduate/Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer
will work alongside Senior Engineers and will be responsible for the design of converters in the field of power electronics with a special focus on DC-DC, AC-DC, DC-AC
for applications such as Rectifier's, Servers, Electric vehicles, Chargers and Modules.
Other aspects of the role include:
Requirements of the role
- Work with internal customers to identify systems requirements
- Document R&D Activities
- Develop control algorithms (Digital control)
- Ph.D. in Power Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Experience in DC-DC, AC-DC, and DC-AC
- Experience in aspects of digital control & control algorithms
If this Graduate/Junior Power Electronics Design Engineer
position is of interest, then please apply with an up-to-date CV and contact details.