A company specialising in the design of antennas based in Oxford is looking for a Graduate RF Engineer to join their team.
As a Graduate RF Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- RF circuit design.
- RF System integration.
- Design and development of antennas.
- Development of test plans.
- Antenna simulation.
The key skills needed for the Graduate RF Engineer position are:
- Experience in PCB layout and design.
- Experience in antenna design and simulation.
- Experience with Python or C/C+.
- Experience using Microwave Office, or similar simulation tools.
- Knowledge of engineering drawing tools such as 3D CAD.
If you are interested in applying for the Antenna Engineer vacancy or would like further information, please contact Lucy Edmondson.