Graduate Software Engineer (C++), Hertfordshire, Immediate start.
You will be a recent Graduate with a good foundation of C++ experience, looking to join a well established company where you can make an immediate impact and learn from experienced Software Engineers. You will be exposed to modern C++ (C++14/17/20) development and to the world of embedded software. Experience required for the Graduate Software Engineer:
- A relevant University degree or equivalent work experience
- Significant knowledge and hands on experience with C++ (Can be University projects, personal or professional)
- Basic experience with Linux
- Interest in embedded software and hardware (experience not required)
- Experience with C++14/17, Cmake, Shell scripting or CI would all be advantageous
If this Graduate C++ Software Engineer position sounds like a good fit for you, please do not hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration. You will have the chance to speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for the full details on the role.