Graduate Software Engineer C++, Global Organisation, Mathematical/Algorithmic, Up to £33k plus benefits.
You will be a Graduate Software Engineer (C++) in a team of talented C++ developers working on highly challenging, computational problems requiring innovative solutions.
You will be part of a diverse team of C++ Software Engineers, focused on the development and optimisation of complex algorithms which are critical to the companies core products. You will work with modern C++ in a Linux environment to develop large scale applications. You will be a talented C++ Engineer who enjoys tackling complex problems and writing fast and efficient software. Key skills for the successful C++ Software Engineer:
- 2:1 or above in Maths/Physics/Computer Science or related (Bachelors/Masters/PhD)
- C++ experience (personal projects or otherwise)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of Algorithms or Data Structures
- Experience/Interest in the EDA space is very advantageous
If you are an aspiring C++ Software Engineer with 0-3 years of experience, please don't hesitate to apply now for immediate consideration and speak with George Cunningham at IC Resources for full details.