Hardware Engineer, Video & Audio, Bristol
Salary: £40k - £55k per year + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Hardware Engineer to join a leading company in Bristol. This role will involve developing brand-new product features and designs for creative professionals. The Hardware Engineer will be responsible for the design and development of high-tech circuits, as well as supporting the test, production teams. The Company
This is a leading company to work for. Working with some phenomenal technology within the creative and video space. The Hardware Engineer will be joining a company that has had continued growth throughout the pandemic pushing the boundaries of technology innovation. What’s Required?
For this Hardware Engineer role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Solid experience as an Electronics Engineer, preferably from high-speed development
- Experience with PCB layout and design, schematic capture
- Previous experience with Analogue and Digital electronics
- High-speed processors and/or FPGA system design
- Self-sufficient, able to working both independently whilst collaborating with other members of the team
If you’re a Hardware Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.