Hardware Manager, Consumer, Hertfordshire
Salary: £60 - £75k per year + Excellent Benefits
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Lead or Principal Hardware Engineer to join a leading company based in Hertfordshire, taking your career to that next step.
Leading a team developing brand-new product features for smart consumer audio products, the Hardware Manager will be responsible for the planning and management of project activities whilst providing technical oversight on the full design lifecycle. The Company
This is an establish company working on leading tech within the consumer space, the Hardware Manager will be joining a company that has had continued growth. The Hardware Manager will be responsible to This is not a role to miss! What’s Required?
For this Hardware Manager role, we’re interested in people from a variety of backgrounds, but your experience may include some of the following:
- Through knowledge of Hardware design for both analog and digital circuits
- Experience with full product lifecycles
- Familiar with design for consumer products
- Experience working with audio products
- An understanding of RF or smart products (Bluetooth / WIFI)
- Experience designing to regulatory requirements (EMC, SED, CE)
If you’re a Lead or Principal Hardware Engineer looking for an exciting new challenge within a great company, then please apply today to learn more!
To find out more about this and other Electronics/ Hardware Engineer opportunities across the UK, please contact Callum Staff at IC Resources.