This is a superb opportunity for an ASIC Verification Engineer to join one of the UK’s leading Semiconductor companies developing superior low power CPU cores.
Based very close to London (Or Bristol if located in the South West), my client is a global technology leader developing ultra-low power connected microprocessors for IoT. They have a number of exciting new ASIC Verification opportunities within their ASIC group, at various levels of experience from Junior up to Principal level.
Key responsibilities of the ASIC Verification Engineer will include:
- To develop and implement verification strategies using SystemVerilog and UVM
- To develop testbenches, assertions and functional coverage using the latest techniques, tools and technologies
- Python and Shell scripting to implement automated verification flows
- Educated to degree level (BSc / MSc / PhD)
- A number of years’ experience working in IP or SOC level verification
- Good experience with SystemVerilog and UVM
- Strong scripting skills (Python / Shell / C++)
My client is recruiting for several ASIC Verification Engineers from 2-20 years’ experience, so there are multiple options on offer. You can expect highly challenging work, a competitive salary package including stock units and relocation assistance.
For more information and a confidential discussion please contact Rachel Mason at IC Resources.