Based on the Swiss/German border, our leading Semiconductor client is seeking a Hardware Verification Engineer to join their team. Enjoy working for a company developing world-class products in a beautiful location on the edge of the Alps.
As Hardware Verification Engineer, you will be supporting the design and verification process as part of a skilled ASIC development team, contributing new ideas with system engineers on architecture, testware development and the latest concepts, new methods & state of the art EDA tools.
This is a great opportunity to join a motivated team, working within a mid-sized company - where the decision making process is shortened to speed development and delivery. Qualifications
Offering a great place to work, flexible environment and great benefits - if you'd like to know more, please contact Rob Hudson @ IC Resources today!
- Degree (MSc) in Electrical Engineering, Digital Design, Electronics or similar.
- Passionate about digital Chip design and verification
- Good control of hardware description languages like Verilog, VHDL, SystemVerilog
- Good programming knowledge (C/C++/SystemC)
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Interest in prototyping (FPGA/PLD)
- Understanding/experience of Flash Memory is a bonus