Head of Business Development – EMEA
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Business Development Manager to take on a lead role and to start the commercial activities for a fabless semiconductor company across Europe.
My client is rapidly growing and has tripled in size during 2020 with further growth planned for 2021.
My client is seeking an experienced Business Development executive with 10+ years of experience in the IC/Semiconductor industry to establish and maintain key customers as well as sales channel partners. You will be focused on developing accounts within the telecommunications and wireless infrastructure markets, working closely with tier 1 customers in the region, particularly Ericsson and Nokia.
Candidates will ideally have knowledge of Timing products, RF products and/or Power products. Requirements:
- Minimum of 10 years of business development experience within the IC/semiconductor industry
- Degree qualified within Electronics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject
- Experience selling into companies such as Ericsson and Nokia would be highly advantageous
- Flexible with a willingness to travel up to 50% across Europe
- Knowledge of Timing products, RF products and/or Power products preferable
For more information please do not hesitate to get in touch.