I have an excellent opportunity for a Head of IT Security for my Intergovernmental organisation dedicated to the exploration of space. The role can be undertaken from either Rome or The Hague and you will be responsible for the Management of the Shared Infrastructure and Security Division and its resources and activities.
The role will also include the planning, implementation and operation of security services aimed at improving and streamlining IT Security within the organisation.
Candidates must be passionate about IT security and have broad knowledge, experience and expertise in the various IT security domains, together with experience in outsourcing and service management.
This role offers a great opportunity to manage a team of experts and the successful candidate will need the following:
- At least 10 years’ relevant experience in Leading IT Security teams within a large organisation and managing a yearly security budget of at least €5m.
- Master’s degree or equivalent qualification within the IT domain
- Strong leadership capabilities and good communication skills
- Cyber security expertise (policy, detection, reaction, correction)
- Cyber vulnerability management and associated standards
- IT Architecture Design
- Project and Technical Management
- The working languages of the organisation are English and French. A good knowledge of one of these is required.
To apply or for more information for the Head of IT Security role please contact Seamus Hayes at IC-Resources