***IT MANAGER**** CAMBRIDGE
This is an opportunity to join a fast-growing company based in Cambridge already working with the leading Smartphone handset producer. They are innovative and cutting edge with their technology and are looking to recruit a Head of IT, having outsourced in the past.
Ideally you would need to have current experience of architecture, security, strategic planning, budgets, IT support services and creating compelling business cases for the Board.
The company are secure and tech savvy but at this stage of growth, with 130 employees in the UK and Greater China, the challenge will be to take the security and IT infrastructure to the next level. Responsibilities
The key responsibility is to lead the transformation of the end to end IT into a truly added value function and ensure the client are secure. Essential skills required for the role
- Proven track record in IT infrastructure
- Able to work collaboratively and bring people onside
- Able to prepare and sell a business case at Board level
- Ability to work independently and lead a team
- Happy to be hands on and work throughout all levels of IT
The client is a multi-disciplinary company developing camera module solutions utilising the cutting-edge shape memory alloy (SMA) technology. The technology is shipping in top tier flagship smartphones, as well as inside drones, wearable devices and other consumer devices.
My client has approximately 400 granted and pending patents based around on their platform technology which allows the control, positioning and movement of smart materials with high precision. The product a wire, is thinner than the width of a human hair and can be positioned with the accuracy of the wavelength of light. Offer
You will have the opportunity to make an important contribution to a dynamic and fast growing company with a global reach. Your salary package will be very competitive and dependent upon relevant academic and industrial experience.
- Competitive salary
- 25 holidays plus public holidays (a total of 33 days a year)
- Private Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Travel opportunities
- Cycle to work scheme
- Regular social and team events
- Lunchtime leisure activities (tennis/table tennis/gaming)
- Shower facilities
- Free fruit, breakfast cereal, tea and freshly ground coffee daily