Are you a dynamic team leader who takes pride in developing people, strategies and business relationships?
Do you have a passion for engineering and an understanding of progressive supply management and negotiation concepts?
My client is a worldwide leader in the supply of products and services to the construction industry. They have an exciting opportunity to manage one of its superstar teams in Supply and be mentored as a successor to the Head of Supply Chain. The role:
Lead the Supply manager team, contribute and support to the supply strategy and competence.
You will develop and drive strategic initiatives in the supply network with suppliers especially in Europe, Asia and America further developing the global supplier base. Adapt and change approach when needed to enable to supply to the changing landscape of customer projects while delivering on availability and financial targets using your experience to realise cost reduction potentials.
Involvement during product development to make sure the best suppliers are being selected for new products. Essential experience:
Salary and benefits:
- Graduation in engineering or business administration plus deep going technical expertise
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a purchasing department of a global company
- Experience in leading people
- International experience
- Experience in Sourcing and Supply Management/ Supplier Relationship Management
- Experience in a complex organisational set-up
- Excellent communication skills in English (mandatory) and German (recommended)
- Willingness to travel globally up to 30%
- Excellent 6 figure salary package
- Company car for business and private use
- Phone & Laptop
- Wide variety of company benefits including medical, flexible working and discounts
If you would like to be considered for this fantastic opportunity APPLY NOW!