I am working on behalf of one of my esteemed clients and have been tasked in finding them a Head of Systems Application Engineering who has fundamental knowledge of magnetic sensing solutions for the automotive market, coupled with a good background in power electronics.
The Head of Systems Application Engineering for Magnetics will manage and lead a global application engineering team in the space of magnetic solutions, with other responsibilities including:
- Drive pre-development activities to create new solutions.
- Design and build board reference designs and demo prototypes.
- Provide the highest quality customer support.
- Liaise with internal and external vendors.
The Head of Systems Application Engineering for Magnetics will have a proven background in leading a team either as an Engineering Manager or Lead Engineer and have the following skillset:
- University degree in engineering and or physics.
- Experience from an automotive background.
- Customer-facing experience.
- Power electronics (DC-DC AC-DC).
If this Head of Systems Application Engineering for Magnetics vacancy is of interest, then please apply with an up to date CV and contact details.