Helpdesk Support Manager, global client, Cambridge!
As the Support Manager you will be working with a Media company based in Cambridge. They provide secure management and distribution solutions for a variety of industries.
As the Support Manager you will responsible for the day to day operations of my client’s infrastructure, Support team and escalations. You will be responsible for the support team and managing them on a day to day basis. Training will be provided to understand the specific Software/hardware solutions that my client offers though the ideal candidate will have a strong background in Support/Infrastructure. Skills:
- Managing support teams
- Active Directory/ADFS
- Infrastructure – Network/Firewalls/Servers
- Manage escalation and resolution of support issue
- Lead efficiency and improve SLA response times
- Build and maintain teams
- Managing Helpdesk and supporting staff
- Purchasing new equipment
- Managing SLA’s/KPI’s
- Ensuring best practice throughout the team
Please note that my client only wishes applicants to be within a 1 hour commute of Cambridge